<VV> viewing remotely

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sun Sep 12 15:07:37 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "J R Read" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> 1967 Monza Park Brake web pages updated

> Check with my proctocologist.
> Later, JR
*******
hehhehheh ... also, check out Gradient Lens Corp., who make a Hawkeye
Borescope, with various do-dad gadgets, including a video hook up, also 90^
viewing etc......  I use mine for rifle barrel inspection, and to check the
machining inside small cylinders.

Did I mention these are expensive ??   (g)
Maybe useful and a lot cheaper are the little flexible optic cable guides,
at least they can light up a dark place.  Brownells gunsmith supply probably
has them.

just some trivia, ken campbell, west o ya