<VV> getting rich?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 13 11:45:03 EDT 2010

There is no defense for Matt. I agree with you though Ray. I hope they don't get rich enough to retire. But I do believe wealth is measured in many ways. So long as I wake up every day, my wife is still young and beautiful, my kids are healthy, we have a roof over our heads and food on the table, and my Corvairs run well, what else matters. And I'm sure when Lon has his "yard sales" on the opposite coast he does very well also.
Timothy Shortle in (wealthy) Durango Colorado