<VV> liquidation

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 13 20:39:18 EDT 2010

Hi Mike, echoes on the health sentiment, but don't bother looking for a
luggage rack for your early convertible.... if you actually use it you'll
cut off most of the airflow to the engine.  Driving with the top down
disrupts the flow enough to show up on a temp gauge, think of what covering
the louvers will do....
Chevrolet never offered a luggage rack on Earlies.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun