<VV> World's Cheapest Corvair? AD

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 10:52:24 EDT 2010

Boy, you sure invited this one, Ned.

Since ALL earlies are sedans, I could have asked him how many doors. (G)
Just saying "sedan" does NOT indicate how many doors. And NO, not EVERYone
"knows" you'd be talking about a four door. I for one refuse to recognize
that misnomer. And anyone who prides themselves in using correct
terminology doesn't, either. We just recognize that we're listening to a
bunch of bumpkins, and laugh at them behind their backs. *snicker*

In the words of Bugs Bunny, "what a maroon...."   Hehehe.....

-Mark