<VV> How to Replace Snap On tools?

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 23:03:40 EDT 2010

  Snap On dealers are independent... they have a truck and a route that
takes them to the local automobile repair shops (also aircraft
maintenance shops if you're near an airport) on a weekly schedule..  go
to the nearest shop and ask them what day the SO guy comes around.  (You
might be able to leave the u joint with one of the mechanics and get him
to do the replacement for you - the truck doesn't always arrive at an
exact time, so this would keep you from missing him)..

Jim Houston