<VV> World's Cheapest Corvair? AD

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 00:14:48 EDT 2010

Mark,

I'm not alone in the snickering in your direction. Even your fellow
"stockers," you know the guy that drives an unimproved Corvair, are laughing at
you. We're actually happy that you (and Hank) choose to not recognize that
misnomer.

I wonder why VV isn't a great attraction for new members to CORSA?

Ned

In a message dated 9/14/2010 9:52:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,