<VV> Only original once

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 14:18:20 EDT 2010

--

Hey guys.  You'll never convince members of either camp to change their
minds stock versus custom.  Maybe we can all just agree to enjoy our cars
the way we like them...and extend the same courtesy to the other guy.  And
not get hot when each of you claims to have the better outlook.

By the way, thanks for  the advice about the luggage carrier for my early
vert.  Guess its not gonna happen, don't need any problems with cooling.
But man it'd look great!  So now, no bubble skirts or continental kit.
Guess I'll just drive it and have fun.

Mike in Michigan