<VV> New Member - Reponse to Michael Kovacs

Bill Sowerby bsowerby at charter.net
Wed Sep 15 15:44:06 EDT 2010

Hello Michael ,

I am not quite sure how to respond to your message as clicking on the link
to VV seems to create a new post.   Any suggestions ?   Also, my post seemed
to take 2 hours to show up on VV.   Is this the normal turnaround time ?

I currently have no Corvairs, but will be looking for one after I sell my
Anglia convertible street rod project which I am no longer capable of
working on due to health issues.    I live in SC, so I will be looking for a
65-69, probably a Corsa or possibly Monza /convertible/140/ manual
transmission with air conditioning, but will consider other model / options.
In general,  I am looking for  driver (not show) quality or a car that needs
some restoration but with minimal rust at a reasonable price.    Colors and
options are not critical.

In the past, I owned a 65 black, black, black Monza 110 auto convertible, 66
burgundy black Corsa Crown conversion coupe, and a 65 yellow black 140 Corsa
coupe.

Warmest regards,

Bill

William F. Sowerby