<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - too short ?

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:18:24 EDT 2010

It doesn't  change the length, just make installation easier. Don`t know how short the cable looks... 1-2" ?. After installing the ball end go underfloor and tight cable, by hand, to the rear while pulling the rear cable clamp against the threaded end. If the new cable is the right length, this will be easy. If it is short... change it.

Daniel Monasterio