<VV> Fitch Phoenix model

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed Sep 15 22:39:14 EDT 2010

All: If you have any interest in the 1/43 model of the Fitch Phoenix, please
contact Marshall.  There was a presentation about this model at the members
meeting in CR.  Supply is limited.

I have #28 of 192, and it is really good, probably the best 1/43 I have ever
seen.  I know it easily the best in my collect of 1/43.

Be warned, at just north of US$200 including shipping, some of you have
spent less for running cars.

Historically Yours,
                            James Rice