<VV> Parking Brake Cable - LMs are 106" & EM cables are 112"

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Thu Sep 16 16:29:57 EDT 2010

Yes, of course, I realized that as soon as I got the new ones !  I could
have measured it with a ruler !!!!!

However, I had no reason to mistrust Clark's who told me it was 24.

I suggested to them that their catalog advise owners of 1965 & 1966 Corvairs
who opt for the better cable that, even if their hardware is good, that they
will need new 18 thread hardware to complete the  job ?

I am re-learning as I go, and thanks for reminding me that I am not in that
elite group (of people who know) yet !

After a lengthy discussion with Mark, who looked that this link, he can see
no reason that the cable does not fit, so I'll take it out for the 6th time
and see if it is 106 1/4" ?

BTW, EM cables are LONGER : 112"

Charlie

I have regain to all this brain power