<VV> The good from the bad or... something to learn

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:31:28 EDT 2010

By the recent postings on Charles car's parking brake troubble, I think he learnt all the necessary to fix it but, there is something I learnt from Charles troubble on his car's parking brake and it were all the  pictures he took, edit and upload to show us, pictorially his concerns.

I think that fixing a parking brake cable is easier than documenting the questions the way he did. Good job Charles !!

Daniel Monasterio