<VV> Parking brake cable length is good ...

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Thu Sep 16 22:08:35 EDT 2010

Thank you for that info - surprising actuallly ...

Thank you again for the insights and thought you gave this, regarding the
handle being fully released and getting snagged, although neither appear to
be the cause.

The handle is fully back toward the "firewall" and all lengths betwwen
pulleys are straight, as welll as along the tunnel.

I checked it all again now that it is light enough to see, and alll is well.

As I said, I tried installing from both the back and the front ends.

So, I've got something wrong, but they are no snags, so something else is
awry here
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaParkBrakeInstallation.htm

Thanks all,
Charlie