<VV> Front Grille/License Plates

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:22:46 EDT 2010

So I'm trying to reattach the front "Chevrolet" grille thing on my
Greenbrier, and I thought all I needed were 6 appropriately sized screws.
Turns out I was wrong. What exactly do I need to use to mount that grille
cover on the car? Or should it just be the appropriately sized machine
screws and the holes where they should go on my van are rusted out?

An 8-32 screw from Fleet Farm is too big, and a 6-32 is too small.

Also, I managed to attach the rear license plate with a couple of largeish
bolts, but I have no idea how to mount the front plate. Eh?

Cheers,
Travis

[Travis Cole Thayer]
"Classifying mathematical problems as linear or non-linear is like
classifying the universe as bananas and non-bananas."