<VV> Corvair interior color

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 08:39:02 EDT 2010

We recently picked up a Black 65 Corsa with slate interior . There are no
remnants from the original headliner. The carpet is so far discolored I cant
really determine its original color. The slate is a silvery blue and I have no
idea what the original colors for carpet and headliner were. If anyone has a
late/slate interior and can enlighten me with perhaps Clark's color codes(Clarks
appear to have no idea either) it would be greatly appreciated.

John Miller