<VV> Anyone have a '63 FC ASSEMBLY manual? Was: Front Grille/License Plates

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 14:09:03 EDT 2010

If anyone on here has an ASSEMBLY (as opposed to SHOP) manual for a '63 FC
(I would imagine, however, that the pertinent info would pertain to any
model  year FC) could he or she please check in it for the GM part number(s)
for the  front grill fasteners to answer this person's question?  Thank you in
 advance.

~Bill Stanley

<I'm trying to reattach the front "Chevrolet" grille thing on  my
Greenbrier, and I thought all I needed were 6 appropriately sized  screws.
Turns out I was wrong. What exactly do I need to use to mount that  grille
cover on the car?>