<VV> glide vs manual, was: now EM cable

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 19:19:50 EDT 2010

Mark Corbin wrote:

>... nothing more exciting than driving a manual and being on a steep
>upgrade, stopped at a traffic light, with some numnutz parked on your back
>bumper ... then there's always trying to put a clutch car up on a trailer.

When the potatoes can't stand the heat in the kitchen, they retire to
the couch to lounge in front of the idiot eye -- yeah, one is definitely
easier, if easy is what you want, or need ...

>Remember Bill Cosby's hysterical routine about driving the VW?

Cos can make a bowl of Cream of Wheat exciting entertainment.  I
remember one rig I needed to move inside a concrete floored building --
2500 rpm idle, 600hp, electric solenoid for a clutch -- I went and found
help.

Bill Strickland