<VV> Turning over starter without the key (LM)

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Sat Sep 18 23:30:56 EDT 2010

  Thanks for the tips guys. If I get the chance, I'll try it tomorrow.
Karl

  Message: 3 Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:08:56 -0700
From: Daniel Monasterio <dmonasterio at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Turning over starter without the key (LM)

Any end of that purple wire is ok to apply current (+12V), directly from
the battery's positive post unless you dissconect the 2 wire-plug. If
so, apply current to the purle wire that goes down (to the solenoid
starter). Daniel Monasterio