<VV> To Ping or Not to Ping ? - "Premium" vs. "regular" Your results may vary ...

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Sep 19 21:54:07 EDT 2010

I was simply reiterating the advice given here on VV many times, and did not
want to countermand that previous advice to spend the extra 20 cents on your
Corvair if (as advised herein on many occasions) there is a chance that it
will help your Corvair last a little longer, and run a little better ?

Is this a weapon of cash reduction ?

It was almost a weapon of Corvair destruction :

In my case, the previous owner was using regular gas and the car was running
horribly.
This caused him to almost crush a perfectly good Corvair, that I "repaired"
by using premium for less than one tank full !

So, I would recommend using  premium, although my empirical data consists
only of a data set consisting of only my one personal "data point" !

Your results may vary ...

Charlie