<VV> Calendars

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 23:34:13 EDT 2010

I hope they change the format.  To me it is too large (everything on one
page takes up too much wall space) and the calendar portion is almost
useless unless you are standing on top of it.  A calendar with pages would
make more sense to me.  One car on the cover and then two on each monthly
page.  The pictures of the cars AND the actual calendar could then all be
made larger.

Think about this change - or possible "improvement".  You just might get
increased sales our of it.

PS...  I never even hung up the 2010 one and am still looking for a flat
place to lay it so that it does not get destroyed.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140