<VV> Stock & Improved

Richard Gebhardt rampside64 at att.net
Sun Sep 19 23:37:25 EDT 2010

  Let's see if I can muddy the water some more.
In times past, a car classified as stock, was suppose to be 'as
delivered from the factory' with no mods,
improvements, etc.  We had(have) a member that wanted to redefine stock
classification to allow  a percentage
of mods, improvements, such as paint 'touch up', etc. Hence, improved
stock was born. Bad idea, as far as I am concerned.

Regards
Richard Gebhardt
CORSA member for 30 + years