<VV> Electric fuel pump in front

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:13:37 EDT 2010

I believe there is a fairly easy low pressure upgrade by adding the pump
into the tank, on Ted Brown's www.corvairnut.com web site. It gets it out of
the way, you see. It is added to the bottom of the pick-up tube, and Ted
recently has pictures on building a insulated pass through for the wires,
too.
Mark Durham