<VV> Pertronix ii

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:19:05 EDT 2010

Richard, get the Pertronix II for 6 cylinder cars. You can go to one of the
Corvair vendors and get it. I bought mine off ebBy from a Corvair vendor.

I've run mine on my 62 (which has a 63 wire harness in it) for two years. I
did have problems with their flame thrower coils not working, they quit on
me, and took out the Pertronix once (which they replaced), so now I'm
running a std coil with the Pertronix for 2 years with no issues. The point
plate is easily replaced and you just hook it up to the coil posts as shown
and you are good to go.

Mark Durham