<VV> End of Summer..... What driving Corvairs do you have left?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 20 10:28:20 EDT 2010

Matt,

Drove the '66 Corsa and the '62 700 wagon this weekend.  Cleaning up a 110 to put in the Greenbrier, and I have a deal made for an engine for the '65 Corsa.  Still parting out the '61 Lakewood.

It looks like the '66 will get paint - the boys say it needs to look better now that it runs really well.  A club member was kind enough to pick up the lower windshield panel from Clark's last weekend, that's the only rusty spot on the car.

--Bryan