<VV> collector car software

Doug Horstman flatsix at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 11:19:46 EDT 2010

Bob,

I purchased a copy of the software a couple of years ago.  I'm using it for
another car that I am restoring (not a Corvair).

It's great, you can take photos and link them to each entry that you make
for the parts that you have disassembled.  It will also create a label
(works only with the Dymo LabelWriter), on the label you can reference the
box that you place the part in.  Then when you get ready to reassemble, the
software lists the box that the part is in, great time saver, you don't have
to go through every box looking for it.

It also allows you to keep track of the price for the parts that you buy
(can be very scary with you start adding it up).

Doug Horstman
flatsix at cox.net