<VV> End of Summer..... What driving Corvairs do you have left?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 12:11:19 EDT 2010

That decision is indeed tough. It depends upon the trip. If it is any kind of a swap meet, then of course I will take the Rampside (my favorite- owned it since 1980). I prefer the '69 Monza Convert.#2891 for around the area on beautiful days, usually with the top down. This way I don't rack up too many miles (28,000 original)though I did drive this one to Jacksonville last year. And of course my wife with our kids will drive the '62 Monza Wagon once I get it back from California Corvairs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
I use premium gas in all my Corvairs