<VV> Drive those Corvairs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 20:35:10 EDT 2010

Good for you Clark. And I will be driving my Rampside later this week for the Corvair show in Tulsa. About 1800 miles roundtrip. The same Rampside I drove last June to Iowa. And then at the end of October it's to Palm Springs and back for the annual Toss. Right about 1500 miles roundtrip which includes a trip to moms place in Covina. But I will be in Minden Nevada on October 2nd for a Volvo training seminar so will be unable to drive a Corvair that day. But I assure you I drive my Corvairs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado