<VV> Corvair interior color

sgang54 at aol.com sgang54 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 20:40:55 EDT 2010

John, did you ever get an answer? I have a slate interior in my 65 Corsa convertible but of course it
 has no headliner. I spoke to Cal many years ago about slate repro interior and he said it was unlikely that
it would ever be repro-ed because of low demand. I would use the light blue basket weave material. The
carpet in mine used to be the dark blue color.
Steve Gangi

Message: 9