<VV> Fw: Re: Pinging Question Take deux

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Sep 21 07:46:59 EDT 2010

Hank:
There are those on this venue that will tell you using octane higher than needed is a waste.  You and I are not among that group :-)  This is almost as good as pushing the little button on the Sunoco Custom Blend pump and turning the select lever over to the pure high octane concentrate.  Ah, yes ... back in the good old days ...
Ken P

<kaczmarek at charter.net> wrote:  [in part]

I once had a friend fill my vair from the tanks on his airplane. 140 PG LM.  Car tore ass up the interstate with almost no foot in the pedal.  SO THAT'S how it's supposed to run, I thought to myself.

Hank