<VV> Dirt Autocross> Driving Vairs

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 11:20:23 EDT 2010

Spike's boost was working fine - apparently the cracked exhaust logs were
the culprit at the last track event. Not only did Spike complete all the
runs (no belt, coil, fuel pump (mech) or other issues), but Smitty drove
Spike to and from the farm, which is 2-3 hours from his home.  He also
taught his grandaughter to drive a stick in Spike and then run the field
autocross.  For those that don't know, Spike is a '64 dual carb turbo that
Smitty drives on the street and at track events (and around rough fields at
speed). Spike is a tough old dog.
Oh, forgot to mention, Smitty was FTD.

Chuck S
BBRT