<VV> Underside of LM Roof

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Sep 21 15:52:29 EDT 2010

When the 65  Ultra Monza arrived in NC from CA, the headliner was missing. what was there appeared to be some type of cardboard/tarpaper ply stuff. Cheap sound insulation I would guess.

Just looked at a 60 Impala for sale near my house and just like the Monza, the headliner is missing and this cardboard crap is ripped and hanging down.

Ultra Monza will receive a full sound insulation treatment on the roof as well as the rest of the body.

Hank