<VV> Clark's Pen

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 23:54:14 EDT 2010

So, everyone got a nice gift from Clark's Corvair at the Iowa convention - a
neat pen where the top of the barrel has a red  '60 coupe (OK - 2 dr sedan)
which moves into (backward) or out of (forward) the filling station.

It's a neat keepsake, I suppose.  But, like I drive my cars, I use my pens.

I consider myself to be at least somewhat mechanically inclined, but I'm
stumped.  When I want a filling station for the pen, where do I go?  And,
even more important - how do I open the gas (ink) door?

Later, JR