<VV> Clark's Pen

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 11:36:37 EDT 2010

I would also like to note that, in talking to Cal, he is not making a dime
on them. If anything, it's a losing effort on his part, so everyone can
count it as truely a gift of appreciation from him.

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth." I certainly appreciate the Clarks'
generousity. In more ways than one..... ;o)

-Mark (Just bought more parts from Clark's this week!)