<VV> Ebay '63 Spyder Vert. (WARNING - Will Robinson)

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 13:30:28 EDT 2010

A comment about ebay auto auctions in general, this guy made a mistake (IMO) by starting the auction at $200 when he probably wants several thousand as the competing bidders usually dont make acceptable bids untill the last moments. At that moment you are so far from a bid that the seller is looking for that time runs out while you are still under reserve. Some ebay bidders do this intentionally with the plan of contacting the bidders after the auction end to make a deal that no commission to ebay would be paid on. This practice would not carry any of ebay's fraud guarantees. For this amount of money thier commision is worth it (IMO)