<VV> Clark's Pen

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 15:09:37 EDT 2010

That's the beauty of the late model Corvair--it's fool-proof so fools can
safely drive it!  <GGG>

~Bill Stanley

In a message dated 9/23/2010 2:07:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

I appreciate and use my pen, but, since it has an early  model Corvair
inside, I have to be careful that it won't spin out of  control and write things
that it shouldn't!  As far as purchasing  one, I will wait for the late
model equipped version. It will write more  predictably, and probably faster
through all the curved letters like Q's and  S's.

(it's a joke, folks)

Seth Emerson

C's  the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose,  CA