<VV> vacation's over (little Vair)

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 17:52:39 EDT 2010

Just returned to Fl from a great vacation in PA. We attended the Central Pa
Corvair club show in Hershey. Not many cars but great ones to look at and
friendly people. But the highlight of the 2 weeks was a ride in a 1911
Maxwell. I friend has the car and I've been bugging him for years for a ride. It's
a touring car, beautifully restored, 25 HP 4 banger. We rode all over town
perched  up high in this car.We actually got up to 30MPH! It's one of only 5
remaining and he drives it all the time. Maxwell was eventually bought out
by Chrysler. Ed in Fla