<VV> Corsa Kiosk results ???

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Sep 24 18:37:43 EDT 2010

Louis Armer wrote:

> I doubt that anyone in the ten years of promoting the use of this
> Dinosaur can verify the recruitment of a single new CORSA member as a
> result of this Kiosk. Anyone out there able to assure me that a CORSA
> member joined as a result of being impressed by the TENT

Yes.  My local chapter took the canopy display to a speedway on race
night.  Set it up on the midway behind the grandstands, with a couple of
nice Corvairs nearby and a stock of Communique copies.  We signed up two
new members that night.

Now, two may not sound like much but this was one night at one speedway.

We took it on another occasion to an AACA show where the Corvair was one
of the featured cars.  I do not know whether any new members were
recruited at that show, as I was not one of the members staffing it on
that day.

The only way to get value out of the canopy is to USE it.

But, if you prefer, we can keep bitching about it instead.

--Bob Marlow