<VV> oh, really?!!!! (humor)

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 18:40:05 EDT 2010

  I sent them a note that Corvairs were air-cooled ... I got this back
in reply:

"Greetings and thank you for visiting our store,
stores.ebay.com/Car-Parts-Wholesale.

We appreciate your comment in this matter. We will take it positively so
we can serve you better. This concern was already forwarded to our
Catalog Department to update the listing of this item and to make the
necessary correction.

Should you need further assistance, you may get back to us so we could
be of

help.

Best Regards!

Sincerely,