<VV> CORSA business, was: The tent and PR

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 24 20:42:19 EDT 2010

The BOD is not opposed to VV airing CORSA business. We would just like all
of you to give us a chance before using VV as an outlet for frustrations. If
you don't talk to us first and then go out on VV with tangent that will
insight more anger and distrust, it does not help anything or anyone. That's
all we ask. If there is a problem please approach one of us and let's see if
we can work on it. We will not all see eye to eye but we will promise to
listen. Now just because we don't do something that you suggest does not
mean we aren't listening. There are 12 of us too and we don't all see eye to
eye either. Something I think will work may not be supported by the others.
We DO have a pretty cohesive group right now and we are working hard to get
things done while we are on the same pages right now. Things move slowly in
CORSA because of rules and policies as well. Sometimes things won't be
implemented RIGHT NOW or in some cases EVER.

 And by the way there is no I in team. So touting ones own horn does not
help the situation. I have heard a lot of ME and MY and I over the course of
this past few weeks. WE are a TEAM. IF WE can not work things out then WE
ALL failed CORSA. Each BOD member comes up with an idea and then we talk
about it amongst ourselves. An original idea becomes a collaboration. So
should it be with the relationship between the BOD and members.

So what I'm saying is THINK before you spout some ill fated dribble to VV
and upset more people. Try talking to one of us first. The BOD of the past
is NOT the BOD of today.

Thank you all for reading this dribble!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President