<VV> Promoting the Corvair Hobby

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 24 21:38:32 EDT 2010

And this is why we are putting much into the new web site. The youth are
more tech savy thanever before. We need a bigger presence there as well as
on social networks such as twitter and facebook. The new web will include
many features that I must say will be a surprise. Don't to lesson the wow
factor! Bill you are right. The engine rebuild IS underway. We are trying to
make this ol 80hp a top running 180!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
CPF Vice President