<VV> Corvair registry question : Keeping track of Corvairs on eBay, etc ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Sep 25 15:12:44 EDT 2010

Since we have a registry of Corvairs, do we keep track of Corvairs that are found on eBay, or other selling / buying venues ?

For example, a 1963 Monza convert is being sold on eBay showing VIN 30967W262997

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140457660119

For historical purposes, would this be included in the registry ?

Is that too much work to keep track of such things ?

We could also get really carried away and download pix from such sites to link to the VIN for a pictorial history of each car ?

I think it would be good for someone coming into the club, after buying a Corvair, for us to be able to give them a little history ?

Just an idea, if we're not already doing this ...

Thanks for listening,
Charlie