<VV> Today

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Sep 25 19:43:30 EDT 2010

At 07:25 PM 9/25/2010, henry kaczmarek wrote:
>IT LOOKS LIKE IT TOO!
>
>Hank <G>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Underwood" <tony.underwood at cox.net>

Watch your mouth... keep it up and I'll paint it just for spite.   ;)

tony..

PS:   Friday, a guy approached me at a gas station:   "Buddy, I see
this car running around a lot.   You need to leave it just like that,
don't ever paint it!"

...easy for him to say; his new truck was all bright and shining.