<VV> Fw: Re: The tent & PR

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 27 16:14:34 EDT 2010

Who are these people CORSA should send to this event to fulfill this
function?

DACC does a great job and does promote CORSA at the Roundup, but it wouldn't
take much effort to take it to the next level, get a table and make a make a
phone call to the CORSA office to have them send the merchandise.  As for
staffing the table, make a request on the VVs and you will have more
volunteers than you need.

CORSA is more than M&P and the BoD.  It's all of the members and chapters.

Dennis