<VV> Judson

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Sep 27 17:54:15 EDT 2010

After 8 happy years driving my sedan with Judson it decided to
completely disintegrate.  I need a new Judson blower (don't need a
kit or manifold or much of anything, just the black housing and
center piece) -- in at least re buildable condition.  Anyone with a
clue or lead on one, please let me know.  Thanks, Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.