<VV> CARB / ,,, CLEANING

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 27 20:43:43 EDT 2010

Excellent point!  I find goggles tend to fog up, I prefer safety glasses.  There are now several fairly comfortable styles available for pretty reasonable prices (< $10) at our local building places.  They come in various tints too, so you can have some that work better indoors or out.

In any case, whatever flavor you like, wear eye protection, just like my shop class teacher made us do (thanks, Mr. Baker).

--Bryan