<VV> AMT model parts

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 21:55:29 EDT 2010

All,

At present I have in stock a variety of model parts to fit the '65-up AMT
Corvair model kits as well as factory promo models. This includes: Corsa
dashes, convertible boots, windshield frames w/visors, Yenko decklids and
filler panels, Fitch ventops, stock rear decklids, 13" tires (blackwall and
whitewall), clear-red plastic taillights, chrome backup light inserts,
front and rear bumpers (promo and kit), shift levers, engine halves,
mufflers, oil pans, valve covers, seat belts (X and reel), race helmets,
promo chassis screws, and other items (just ask).

I also have sets of real 13" wire wheels w/ww tires that may be usable on
these models.

The big news is that as of October 9th I am going to have in stock a
conversion kit to make a '66 or '67 Monza 4door. Also, I expect to have
these other new items: '66 and '67 front seats, '65-6 and '67-9 steering
wheels, turbo kits, Monza and Corsa wheel covers, replacement rear axles,
and 13" Cragar wheel kits.

I will also have the automatic trans conversion kits and convertible uptops
back in stock.

Email me for prices.

-Mark