<VV> CORVAIR REGISTRY +

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 02:31:51 EDT 2010

Maybe it is time to establish/up-date a registry for ALL years?

I'm willing to offer my time to work on that.  Hopefully the existing
registries would contribute without feeling usurped.  An Excel format would
be helpful - or at least a delimited ASCI file (I think they call that CSV
now).

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110