<VV> CORVAIR REGISTRY (Australian Corvairs)

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:15:01 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

With all this talk about a Corvair Registry.

I just wanted to add that I would be more than happy to supply the numbers and full details for the approximately 30 or 40 Corvairs that have made there way to Australia.

I for one would love to find out the back ground to our white factory air 1965 Monza convertible that originally came from Wheeling West Virginia about 5 years ago, before we shipped it to Australia.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

1965 RHD Monza convertible