<VV> CORVAIR REGISTRY + database ?

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 09:34:05 EDT 2010

I could help out on the database design/creation and the web site
design/creation.
It would be best to go a phased approach to keep it manageable, and get
something out.
Something along the lines of:
  - Design and build the database
  - Import the data
  - Design the web site.
  - Build the site to show data (searchable and exportable in excel or pdf
format)
  - Add the auto registration piece to the site (wether we use login or human
validation at first.  This would help keep garbage out of the db)
  - Add automatic validation of data (kind of like what Bill talks about in his
email)

-Kurt