<VV> Driving my Corvair/TULSA OKLAHOMA

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 14:28:07 EDT 2010

Just got back yesterday from the Corvair Roundup in Tulsa. Drove my Rampside 1881 miles roundtrip going the northern route there and the southern route back. Had a blast hanging out with the Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri folks. I think all together they had 63 Corvairs in attendance. And the weather was just about perfect. I did have 1 problem, a tire sprung a leak in Tulsa. Other than that she did great. And as always a lot of thumbs up and comments from people. More info to follow.
Timothy Shortle back in Durango Colorado
Getting ready for Palm Springs in a month